restart apache server

kahkean92 kahkean92

restart apache server

hi guys, is there any way to restart an application server using jconsole?

Re: restart apache server

you can stop it but obviously no start it again.

What you can do is to restart single webmodules (i.e. war applications), but not the whole server. For a complete restart you probably need another layer around tomcat which takes care of this.
... roland
kean92 kean92

Re: restart apache server

hi, thanks roland. I think i know should i do. By the way , u only active in forum during weekend right?i saw you reply all the commend in weekend

Re: restart apache server

Confessedly I'm not so active in this forum. If you need a quicker response, please use IRC. I'm in channel #jolokia on Freenode all the time.

Also, don't hesitate to open Github issues also for question. These are much more on my radar than the forum.

sorry ...