Whither createRestrictor() ?

nsayer nsayer

Whither createRestrictor() ?

We would like to upgrade our Jolokia agent from 1.3.2 to 1.3.4. We have been using a custom AgentServlet with an override of createRestrictor. That call creates a restrictor of our own.

That is now gone, and now we're between a rock and a hard place.

We can't simply use the AgentServlet constructor that takes a Restrictor, because we are overriding init() in order to partially configure ourselves, and that configuration is required in order to construct the Restrictor.

super.restrictor is private and there is no setRestrictor(), so we can't replace the restrictor after object construction.

We are well and truly skewered.

Re: Whither createRestrictor() ?

I see your point. I'm working towards a 1.3.5 till the end of the week and will try to fix this. Could you please open an issue on Github for this ?
... roland
nsayer nsayer

Re: Whither createRestrictor() ?

Will do. Thanks.