What is the typical system usage level of jolokia running?

Howard Yoo Howard Yoo

What is the typical system usage level of jolokia running?

Can you provide any statistics to show what the impact to running the jolokia would be?  I.e. – will there be additional resources that are needed for each server that is running jolokia? I know it depends on how jolokia is deployed - so I would like to know how much cpu and memory it would consume if I were to run java application with jolokia agent on it.

I browsed through the documentation, but couldn't find anything related to this information, so any answer would be greatly appreciated!