Usage of extended jmx metadata like "units"

Gooser Gooser

Usage of extended jmx metadata like "units"

I'd like to know if there is any wy to use the provided metadata information in jmx4Perl.
I've extend my JMX attribute metadata to provide "units" as described in the jmx recomondations:

https://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/javax/management/Descriptor.html

I verified the existence via JVisualVM MBean PlugIn.
If i querry (list) the mbean info via rest i do not see the attribute in the json response.

I'd like to pass these attribute to nagios PNP graph for the description of the x axis.

Do i miss something or is this not possible?