Run jolokia-agent (jolokia-war-1.6.2.war) on tomcat 8

seddikalaouiismaili seddikalaouiismaili

Run jolokia-agent (jolokia-war-1.6.2.war) on tomcat 8

Hello Team

i need you help on this issue !!
We have tomcat application running on production server, and we will to get some metrics !!, GC,,HeapMemory,,Threadings,,

The question is  how we can put the good configuration on tomcat to run jolokia through tomcat process ?

Thanks in advance

Regards
sai
seddikalaouiismaili seddikalaouiismaili

Re: Run jolokia-agent (jolokia-war-1.6.2.war) on tomcat 8

any answer plz !!

Regards

Re: Run jolokia-agent (jolokia-war-1.6.2.war) on tomcat 8

Please check the documentation https://jolokia.org/reference/html/index.html for general documentation how to access Kubernetes, and https://github.com/rhuss/jmx4perl/blob/master/config/tomcat8.cfg for some examples of MBean names and attributes which contains relevant metrics (check also the other files like memory.cfg)

You need a basic understanding of JMX though (out of scope of this forum, check Stack Overflow or some decent JMX documentation)
... roland