Programmatically enabling jolokia agent

gmontagner gmontagner

Programmatically enabling jolokia agent

Hi,
I'm trying to enable jolokia for a standalone jvm using jolokia agent. So far I was able to load it by using command line parameter:
-javaagent:/$JAR_LOCATION/jolokia-jvm-1.5.0-agent.jar=host=0.0.0.0
Since I'm using maven + Spring Boot to build the project, I'd like to include the jar as a maven dependency and then enable the agent progarmmatically (instead of relying on the external jar + the command line parameter).
Is there a way to do so? Or should I use jolokia proxy?

Thanks,
cheers.

Giacomo