OSGI Agents specific httpPort

sekaijin sekaijin

OSGI Agents specific httpPort

Hi,

In my karaf platform the default httpport is used for user services. This port is accessible from the internet, via the firewall.

for security reasons, it asks me to expose the administration services on a dedicated port, only accessible from the internal network.

I do not understand how I can configure the agent osgi with a specific port.
if I understand org.jolokia.listenForHttpService is set to true by default to use the default HTTP service. I concluded that if I passed it to false it will not use. but how to set the service to use?

A+JYT