Not able to read GC

Karthik Palanivelu Karthik Palanivelu

Not able to read GC

Hi,

I am using jolokia to read all JVM metrics within Docker. I am able to read Memory but getting 404 for GC. Can you please help me here?

curl localhost:20001/monitor/read/java.lang:type=GarbageCollector,*/

to collect all GC. I tried using java.lang:name=PS%20MarkSweep along with type. Still failing. Can anyone help here?

Regards
Karthik

Re: Not able to read GC

You can try a list operation first e.g. localhost:2001/monitor/list so that you know what MBean with which names are available. Alternatively, "search" might help, too.
... roland