Jolokia on embedded glassfish

thom34 thom34

Jolokia on embedded glassfish

Hi,

I have a question on Jolokia agent running on embedded glassfish with Maven plugin? I guess I have to simply deploy the agent during my Maven build or is there anything else to take care of? Sorry, I'm new to Maven and new to JMX.

Regards
Thomas

Re: Jolokia on embedded glassfish

This post was updated on .
You are right, you simply have to add the agent war to the plugin's options (along with a context):
   <plugin>
      <artifactId>maven-embedded-glassfish-plugin</artifactId>
      <executions>
         <execution>
           <id>jolokia-deploy</id>
           <phase>pre-integration-test</phase>
           <configuration>
             <app>
              ${settings.localRepository}/org/jolokia/jolokia-war/0.80/jolokia-war-0.80.war
             </app>
             <contextRoot>jolokia</contextRoot>
           </configuration>
           <goals>
             <goal>deploy</goal>
           </goals>
         </execution>
       </executions>
    </plugin>
This will deploy jolokia to your embedded glassfish during integration testing (assumed that the war has been already downloaded to the local repository)
... roland
thom34 thom34

Re: Jolokia on embedded glassfish

Thanks a lot - it works fine for me!