Jolokia and SpringBoot

Kev Kev

Jolokia and SpringBoot

Hi

I want to use Jolokia with spring boot, so I added these dependencies to my pom.xml:

 <dependency>
   <groupId>org.jolokia</groupId>
   <artifactId>jolokia-core</artifactId>
 </dependency>

 <dependency>
   <groupId>org.jolokia</groupId>
   <artifactId>jolokia-client-java</artifactId>
   <version>1.3.3</version>
 </dependency>

 <dependency>
  <groupId>org.jolokia</groupId>
  <artifactId>jolokia-spring</artifactId>
  <classifier>plugin</classifier>
  <version>1.1.0</version>
</dependency>

But when I start my application and try to access http://localhost:8080/jolokia/version it returns a 404 error. Do I need to do some additional configurations? I can't find anything in the tutorial section or in the spring boot guide.

Thanks
Kev

Re: Jolokia and SpringBoot

You need to add activate the actuator, too
<dependency>
    <groupId>org.springframework.boot</groupId>
    <artifactId>spring-boot-starter-actuator</artifactId>
</dependency>
... roland
Kev Kev

Re: Jolokia and SpringBoot