Jolokia 2.0 for osgi?

Jesse Jesse

Jolokia 2.0 for osgi?

I'm interested in taking advantage of JMX notifications for a push-model of stats updates for a frontend app. To make things more interesting, we are using Ruby on Rails as our web tier, and React on the frontend UI (via the React-Rails project) so the communications would be as follows:

Java OSGi -> JMX Notifications -> HTTP -> Ruby/Rails -> React JS UI

We are definitely interested in Jolokia for this. It sounds like 2.0 would provide us with the push-model we need, to avoid constantly polling for stats updates.
Jesse Jesse

Re: Jolokia 2.0 for osgi?

Is there a place to download 2.0? Is there already an OSGi bundle for 2.0? Thanks again.