JVM agent on Maven Central?

Tim Ward Tim Ward

JVM agent on Maven Central?

I have found and manually downloaded jolokia-jvm-1.6.0-agent.jar from the Jolokia web site, and it works.

But I can't find it on Maven Central for automatic resolution as a Gradle dependency - what do I need as the Gradle dependency definition please?

Re: JVM agent on Maven Central?

Tried https://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Cjolokia-jvm ?

Don't forget to add the classifier "agent" if you want to download the full agent:

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.jolokia</groupId>
    <artifactId>jolokia-jvm</artifactId>
    <classifier>agent</classifier>
    <version>1.6.0</version>
</dependency>

BTW, here's the full Maven central URL: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/jolokia/jolokia-jvm/1.6.0/jolokia-jvm-1.6.0-agent.jar
... roland
ovi ovi

Re: JVM agent on Maven Central?

Hello,

I wanted to do something similar with 1.6.2 but I found out that only 2.0.0-x are available on Maven Central.

How can we download through maven the 1.6.2 version (which is more recent and seems the currently supported one, more than 2.0.x)

Thank you,
Olivier
ovi ovi

Re: JVM agent on Maven Central?

Sorry, my mistake, I was using the 2.0.0 structure of the dependency (no classifier :-{ )
Please ignore my previous post
Cheers,
O.