Failed to access metrics from Oracle Weblogic Server

yogesh yogesh

Failed to access metrics from Oracle Weblogic Server

Hi,
I am trying to monitor the Oracle Weblogic Server using Jolokia 1.6 war file.
To do so I have deployed the war file in the Weblogic server with the default setting and able to access the URL: http://localhost:7001/jolokia/ with the Weblogic console's username and password.
But it is failing with forbidden error when I am trying to access the URL: http://localhost:7001/jolokia/list

Is there any extra step do I have to perform to make it work?
yogesh yogesh

Re: Failed to access metrics from Oracle Weblogic Server

In addition I  haven't added any role and user w.r.t jolokia

Re: Failed to access metrics from Oracle Weblogic Server

You should then use either the unsecured war file coming with https://github.com/rhuss/jolokia/releases/download/v1.6.0/jolokia-1.6.0-bin.tar.gz or setup the role.

zepelin16 zepelin16

Re: Failed to access metrics from Oracle Weblogic Server

Hi
Please, detail how the role is configured in weblogic.

Thanks in advance