Error verifying datasource type "GridLink" in weblogic

adriano.guilhermetti adriano.guilhermetti

Error verifying datasource type "GridLink" in weblogic

Hi,

Recently I started to monitor datasources in Weblogic.
So far the datasources were "Generic" type and that's fine.
But now we have some datasource of type "GridLink" and Jolokia returns error when checking them.
See the test below:

DATASOURCE "GENERIC" TYPE:
[Root @ srv13 check] # / usr / local / bin / check_jmx4perl --url http://10.142.9.108:8001/jolokia-war-1.3.5 --mbean com.bea: ServerRuntime = soa_server1, Name = gesplan_wfnPOOL, Type = JDBCDataSourceRuntime --attribute State --perfdata = no --label% v --timeout 30
OK - Running
[Root @ srv13 check] #

DATASOURCE TYPE "GRIDLINK":
[Root @ srv13 check] # / usr / local / bin / check_jmx4perl --url http://10.142.9.108:8001/jolokia-war-1.3.5 --mbean com.bea: ServerRuntime = soa_server1, Name = OraSDPMDataSource, Type = JDBCDataSourceRuntime --attribute State --perfdata = no --label% v --timeout 30
UNKNOWN - Error: 404 javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException: com.bea: ServerRuntime = soa_server1, Name = OraSDPMDataSource, Type = JDBCDataSourceRuntime
[Root @ srv13 check] #

Does anyone know if Jolokia does not support the "GridLink" datasource?
Or what can be done, I mean, does it have any parameters that I must pass in the above commands telling the datasource type?

Thank you!
adriano.guilhermetti adriano.guilhermetti

Re: Error verifying datasource type "GridLink" in weblogic

Hi People,

With the help of "rhuss" one of the people responsible for jolokia found the solution to the problem.

I ran the command:

Jmx4perl http://10.142.9.108:8001/jolokia-war-1.3.5 list

And I separated the return to each of the datasources (Generic and GridLink). Analyzing the output I was able to identify the following:

Yes, MBEAN really is different:

-For the GENERIC type datasource the MBEAN is: JDBCDataSourceRuntime
-For the datasource type GRIDLINK the MBEAN is: JDBCOracleDataSourceRuntime

I hope this helps others who have or have had this problem.

Thank you all.