Error "/usr/local/share/perl5/URI/Escape.pm line 184" When you run the command "jmx4perl"

adriano.guilhermetti adriano.guilhermetti

Error "/usr/local/share/perl5/URI/Escape.pm line 184" When you run the command "jmx4perl"

This post was updated on .
Hi People,

Please, could you help me?
When I run the command "jmx4perl ..."

For example:
jmx4perl http://10.10.1.105:9002/jolokia-war-1.3.5 list

I get the error message on the screen:
Use of uninitialized value in subroutine entry at /usr/local/share/perl5/URI/Escape.pm line 184.

The prompt is stopped for hours and only stops / cancels if you press the "CTRL + C"

EDIVENCE:
[root@srv-03 ~] # jmx4perl http://10.142.9.108:8001/jolokia-war-1.3.5 list
Use of uninitialized value in subroutine entry at /usr/local/share/perl5/URI/Escape.pm line 184.

Below, the excerpt from file "/usr/local/share/perl5/URI/Escape.pm":

182 sub uri_escape_utf8 {
183 my $text = shift;
184 utf8::encode($text);
185 return uri_escape($text, @_);
186 }

I already commented the line, and nothing.
I looked for some solution on the internet, but without success too.

Thanks!!!