Docker weblogic 12c and jolokia role mapping

JolokiaNewGuy JolokiaNewGuy

Docker weblogic 12c and jolokia role mapping

Using secured jolokia 1.6 war, I’m able to deploy jolokia
to the targets in weblogic, which in my case are all running in docker, but I’m stuck at mapping a jolokia role .
When I expand the war to see the default jolokia 1.6 /WEB_INF/web.xml it appears that all actions like /jolokia/read should be allowed by users mapped to a role named jolokia..
so in weblogic.xml I’ve mapped a role to principal and found some conflicting ideas that this weblogic.xml should be outside of the jolokia war file,
But here https://github.com/b0tting/OFMWRestMonitor/blob/3bbea77ae50e9f9f55fe22cd8230ee62d3e792d2/README.md#on-jolokia
It should be that I add in the weblogic to the jolokia war file itself. I can get to /jolokia and see the versions etc but /jolokia/read list all 403
I’m getting 403 forbidden no matter how i try to map a role jolokia
Any idea on setting up this role for jolokia correctly?