Discovery and forward of requests

mcahonrisrup mcahonrisrup

Discovery and forward of requests

What I discovered so far:

I`am really glad there is this autodiscovery feature for other agents. This enables me to retrieve a list of all available agents!

In my scenario, there is a loadbalancer and 4 tomcats behind. Iam able to ask whichever instance to give me back the other instance names/ips etc.

QUESTION:
Is there a way to send e.g. a search request to a single maschine and tell the current agent to forward this request to the others, retrieving the information and send it back to me?

If not, is there a recommended way of implementing this?