Configure Jolokia via springboot application.yml

Brian Brian

Configure Jolokia via springboot application.yml

Hi,

I have completed a great deal number of searches for this and also tried some things on my own, all of which without success.

I'm trying to set the "includeStackTrace" property to false, via the springboot application.yml file.  I've attempted the following:

"jolokia.config.includeStackTrace: false"

Which does not appear to work.  My understanding is that the configurations placed in the application context are visible / reconciled with jolokia and should be picked up, however I don't believe they are?

Perhaps the property name is incorrect?

Any hints or tips are greatly appreciated.

Re: Configure Jolokia via springboot application.yml

Sorry, I have no idea since this is a pure spring-boot issue and how spring-boot starts-up Jolokia (tbh never looked into it).

Maybe you better ask in a Spring Forum ?
... roland