Basic client for Object Pascal (Delphi, Free Pascal)

mjn mjn

Basic client for Object Pascal (Delphi, Free Pascal)

Dear Jolokians,

as I am new in this forum, I hope there is a "newbie" or "puppy bonus" for my first post :)
For my own little Delphi/Free Pascal projects, I plan to let them talk with the Jolokia API included in ActiveMQ/ActiveMQ Artemis.
(to check the message broker status within JUnit/FPCUnit integration tests)
Maybe a small Object Pascal Jolokia Client library would be helpful for other developers too.
So I would like to release it as open source, when it is complete and usable.
I have not used the Jolokia Java client yet, but I am also a Java developer and very confident that the client code is easy to understand.
So chances are high I will not come back with 'stupid questions' too frequently, but only with some "success" report ;)

Michael