Accessing JBOSS MQ by Jolokia in c#

ashwini ashwini

Accessing JBOSS MQ by Jolokia in c#

Hi All,

I am new to the jolokia. We have a requirement to monitor the JBOSS MQ and create a .net application to connect to Jboss MQ by using a Jolokia agent.

Basically we want to get the queues information for monitoring and reporting purpose.

I have searched a lot on google but there are very few resources available for this.

I have looked at this post : http://www.scriptscoop.net/t/db97f65da53f/activemq-list-of-queues-nms-net.html

but still not getting idea how we can achieve connecting to jolokia by using c#.

Can anyone help me on this.

Your help would be really appreciated.

Re: Accessing JBOSS MQ by Jolokia in c#

AFAIK there is no client library for C# but you can easily use plain HTTP / JSON for accessing the Jolokia agent. All you would need is to have a HTTP client library in C# and a JSON parser. Then, with the documentation in https://jolokia.org/reference/html/protocol.html you it should be easily possible to query the MBeans you need.

Unfortunately I don't know C# at all so I'm probably not of a big help here.
... roland